First Danby appliance available in UK
Danby Appliances, Canada’s principal household appliance manufacturer, which announced its expansion to Europe in October, has revealed the first of its products to become available in the UK through distributors Exertis.co.uk.
This Danby compact under-counter refrigerator (pictured) is the first product from an initial line-up that will include compact cooling, freezing and wine coolers. John Welbourn, who is leading the Danby launch into the UK, explained: “These appliances are all the product of Danby’s own manufacturing. So, the design, style, features and benefits are exclusive to the Danby brand.”
This compact refrigerator, which holds a Red Dot Design Award 2017, incorporates the Danby retro-curved door – a standard feature throughout the UK cooling range – along with a chrome handle with rubber grip, a striking LED-lit black interior and the exclusive Danby CanStor can dispenser.
“There is enormous potential for a new range of fantastic looking, well-specified appliances – whether as second appliances in the home kitchen, utility area, office, bar areas, teenagers’ rooms or as extra space for multigenerational households,” said Mr Welbourn. The initial Danby cooling range is now available from stock from Exertis and is available for next day delivery.
Danby DARO44KA1MDB specification:
- 124-litre capacity undercounter freestanding compact fridge
- Metallic door finish with rubber grip and metallic chrome top to match
- Chrome ergonomic door handle with rubber grip
- Black interior with bright white LED lighting
- CanStor canned drink storage/dispenser
- Dimensions: 62.7cm x 54.1cm x 85.6cm. Weight: 32.9kg. Energy: A+ energy rating
- Safety glass shelving and salad crispers
- Colours: Iridium Silver and Midnight Metallic Black shown