Hotpoint has launched a new range of induction hobs that feature ActiveCook technology, which provides users with extended cooking capabilities to provide a more versatile and flexible approach to cooking with induction.
Combining sensor technology, assisted-cooking and a fully-flexible cooking surface, the range of ActiveCook induction hobs make light work of cooking. The range is led by the 770 mm model (ACP 778 C/BA), which features eight individual cooking zones that can each be precisely controlled with 18 different power levels.
Thanks to Hotpoint’s Total Flexi technology, the entire surface of the hob can be used for cooking. As a result, the eight cooking zones can be combined to create bespoke cooking zones. The entire surface can also be combined into one cooking zone, making space for the largest of pots and pans.
The range of ActiveCook induction hobs also feature the Active Heat programme, which when selected, divide the entire surface of the hob into four separate cooking zones. Each zone is simultaneously activated at a different pre-set level and allows the user to move pots and pans from one zone to another, without the need to adjust the power levels or settings.
Flexible cooking zones encourage users to flex their creativity, utilising the hob’s surface to perfectly accommodate individual needs and preferences. For those who are less confident in the kitchen, the Hotpoint ActiveCook hob also features the My Menu programme, which is a step-by-step assisted interface that facilitates assisted-cooking for up to 63 different recipes.
My Menu guides the user through cooking processes to achieve perfect results every time. Integrated sensor technology sets and maintains the pan’s temperature to achieve the very best results.
Jennifer Taylor, Head of Brand, Hotpoint, said: “Research has found that consumers are looking for an induction hob that offers sophisticated functions as well as greater flexibility. The Hotpoint ActiveCook induction hobs are of a new generation of Hotpoint appliances, which introduce advanced technologies to assist and streamline everyday activities, such as cooking. Combining beautiful design with advanced technology, Hotpoint’s ActiveCook induction hobs transform a consumer’s cooking experience and give a helping culinary hand to those who need it.”
Key features and benefits of the 770 mm Hotpoint Active Cook induction hob (ACP 778 C/BA):
- Sleek black glass induction hob that measures 770mm in width, featuring eight individual cooking zones, to comfortably accommodate a multitude of pots and pans
- ActiveCook technology encompasses a range of three innovative features that make light work of cooking: My Menu, Active Heat and Total Flexi
- My Menu assists the user through the cooking process to ensure the best cooking results for up to 63 different recipes
- Simply select the category of food being prepared and the preferred cooking method, such as boiling or pan-frying. The hob will then guide the user through the cooking process with prompts displayed on the manage functions display, which is positioned on the right-hand side of the control panel
- Pre-set cooking functions include melting, simmering, boiling, pan-frying, grilling and Moka – for stove-top coffee makers
- Active Heat technology splits the entire surface of the hob into four separate cooking zones, simultaneously activating different pre-set temperatures, which can be adjusted as required
- Active Heat allows the user to move pots and pans from one cooking area to another, perfect for when cooking with various pots and pans at different temperatures
- Thanks to Total Flexi technology, the entire surface of the hob can be used as one cooking zone, making room for the largest pots and pans
- Eight individual cooking zones comfortably accommodate a multitude of pots and pans and allows the entire surface of the hob to be used for cooking
- The desired cooking zone is selected from the cooking zone selection display, located on the left-hand side of the control panel, by selecting the corresponding control pane
- Thanks to Total Flexi technology, multiple cooking zones can be combined by sliding across the panes on the control panel, creating a bespoke cooking zone to suit individual needs. The hob will intuitively recognise where the pan has been placed and generate heat as required
- With 18 different power levels, each dish being prepared can be precisely controlled to ensure the best cooking results
- Elegant and easy-to-use Text Display, which is interactive and provides full step-by-step assistance when needed
- Intuitive touch controls for a premium user experience. The slide touchscreen allows for precise and effortless control of cooking processes
- Key Lock feature prevents accidental activation or change of controls of the hob during cleaning and cooking for added safety
- Minimal aesthetic with sophisticated black glass that is finished with a contemporary and stylish bevelled edge.