Hoover has unveiled its new range of HF500 cordless vacuum cleaners – with Anti-Twist floorheads to prevent hairs tangling around the brush bar.
Three models will be available in the UK range – Home, Pets and Pets Double Battery – and following extensive user research, these have been developed to help solve one of the most common pain points – hair wrapping around the brush bar and getting tangled.
Hoover’s new Anti-Twist floorhead helps to prevent hairs from getting wrapped and tangled, so that instead they get sucked up through the tube and collected in the dust chamber. This also allows the user to keep the brush bar in top condition by sliding the button to pop open a transparent cover for instant access.
This vacuum has been developed to deliver consistent power and this is possible with the Direct Impulse Motor, which spins at 100,000rpm. It has a three-in-one brush bar that works on all floor types, including carpets, hard floors, and tiled surfaces and offers impressive dust and debris collection with up to 75 Air Watts of suction power.
As well as its Direct Impulse Motor, other features of the HF500 include:
- A fully charged battery in just 2.5 hours. Charge in two ways either by connecting the plug to the vacuum or remove the battery pack and plug it into a power socket. An LED light tells you when it is ready;
- Included with the Pets models, the Mini power nozzle is ideally suited to cleaning soft furnishings and stairs. It has a self-adjusting velvet roller that loosens and lifts dog or cat hairs from soft surfaces. It can also be removed easily for cleaning;
- Compact storage – HF500 is under 70cm high in its parking position, allowing it to be stored in a kitchen cupboard;
- It also converts instantly to handheld mode, and has a two-in-one tool stored conveniently onboard;
- Maximum run time is 45 minutes in Auto mode, 25 minutes in Standard or 10 mins Turbo.
Dave Matthews, Business Director at Hoover SDA, commented: “We are delighted to offer this impressive, lightweight, and convenient hoover that brings top of the range technology to make maintenance quick and easy. Our new Anti-Twist floorhead radically reduces the amount of hair that gets twisted around the brush bar, making the HF500 incredibly easy to maintain.
“Its Direct Impulse Motor provides a consistent level of suction power making it easy to pick up hair, dust and debris from any floor type.”