TP Vision and Philips TV has scooped seven prizes for Outstanding Craftsmanship and Product Design at this year’s Red Dot Awards.
TP Vision said its to commitment to the best of European Design, outstanding craftsmanship and the use of real, responsibly sourced materials had once again won
the highest professional acclaim.
The Red Dot award is a recognised international seal of excellence in design innovation. This year, there were more than 5,500 product submissions, across 50 categories, from all over the world.
Judged by a panel of 40 International professionals over several days, the prestigious awards criterion includes consideration for degree of innovation, functionality, form quality, ecological compatibility, and durability.
Product Design winners include:
• High end Philips OLED855 TV – designed to communicate the ultimate PQ through unique, bold, and minimal stand architecture.
• Philips Fidelio X3 (wired over-ear) and new Fidelio L3 (wireless over-ear) headphones,
designed to communicate the ultimate, no-compromise, stereo experience and including
premium materials such as Muirhead leather for extra comfort.
• Philips TAT8505 ANC TWS earphones ideal for modern life on the go.
• Philips ‘Core’ Bluetooth speaker range, wrapped in Kvadrat fabric, distinctly modern with
• Other winners included the smart Philips 27” 279C9 and Philips 31.5” 328MIR Gaming
Rod White, Chief Design Officer for TP Vision commented: “I’m very proud that our dedicated European based design team has once again received the official recognition of the design community. Our design language is distinct to that of our key competitors and focuses more on the complete product experience and the overall pride-of-ownership rather than just on performance. The awards indicate that the Red Dot experts agree with our approach.”