Panasonic street photography workshops
Panasonic has announced a series of street photography workshops with photographer and journalist Damien Demolder.
The workshops will be held at specialist stores around the UK and will be suitable for photographers of all experience levels. The sessions will focus on learning to see and shoot in new ways and gaining an appreciation for the importance of light.
The day will start with an illustrated talk where Damien will share his secrets of achieving the best shot. During the day, Panasonic Lumix G cameras and lenses will be available for photographers to use under the guidance of a professional.
After the talk, the group will take to the streets to tackle a series of specific practical tasks. The day will conclude with a constructive critique of the pictures taken during the class, followed by a Q&A session.
Participants will receive a free SD card to use on the day, which they will be able to take home with them. They will also have access to exclusive offers on a range of Lumix G models.
To register to attend an event or for more information on the workshops, click here.
Venues and dates include:
- September 10 – Jessops, Nottingham
- September 30 and October 1 – Jessops, Kingston
- October 22 – London Camera Exchange, Bath
- October 28/29 – Jessops, Milton Keynes
- November 18/19 – Jessops, Belfast
- December 2/3 – Jessops, Birmingham
- December 9/10 – Jessops, Manchester
- December 16/17– Jessops, St Albans
- January 27/28– Jessops, Glasgow
- February 3/4 – Jessops, Cardiff
- February 17/18 – Jessops, Bristol, Cribbs Causeway