Invision is pleased to announce three new dates for its RTI training course to be held at both the Holdan office in Glossop, Derbyshire and at Invision’s Innovation House in Bracknell, Berkshire.
RTI (Remote Technologies Incorporated) is a leading control systems manufacturer offering innovative, sophisticated and user-friendly devices for professionally installed electronic systems. All RTI solutions are programmed through the company’s award-winning Integration Designer APEX software, which provides a completely customisable user interface for intuitive command over the entire system.
Invision’s bespoke course is designed to introduce RTI’s products and applications, and to cover all aspects of Apex programming. Some of the topics included are:
• Creating a new system file
• Adding rooms, controllers, devices
• Swapping IR, RS-232 and driver libraries • Key Driver Programming
• Designing an interface
• Room proxy
• RTIQ – RTI’s intelligent monitoring solution
Course dates and venues
• 31st March and 1st April Innovation House, Bracknell
• 12th and 13th May Holdan office, Glossop, Derbyshire (14 miles from Manchester)
• 3rd and 4th June Innovation House, Bracknell
Further details and online registration can be found by visiting: www.invisionuk.com
Participants of the Bracknell based course will also have the opportunity to experience Invision’s renowned Home Reference Cinema.