Futuresource Consulting has announced that its Audio Collaborative 2020 event will be shifting to an all-virtual experience for the first time in six years.
The organisation said that with health and safety being of prime importance during the coronavirus outbreak, it is essential to ensure that all co-workers, exhibitors, thought leaders and attendees feel at ease to best experience and deliver the range of fascinating topics lined up.
Taking place 2.00 – 6.00pm on 4 and 5 November, this year’s event will continue to be an event to share industry insights, engage with global brands and define the future of the audio industry within the ‘new normal’.
What to expect with your virtual seat:
Keynotes and panel discussions – Wherever you are in the world, engage with a storm of fascinating talks and panels presented by the Futuresource analyst teams and world-class industry leaders; they’ll be revealing the latest insights and developments set to impact the future of audio.
Product showcase – Explore what the mix of brand partners’ have to offer through a range of personalised pages with product information and video demonstrations throughout the course of the two days.
Live Q&As and networking – Engage with other brands, thought leaders and business connections you care about with live interactions, Q&A discussions and networking opportunities throughout the event.
Confirmed speakers so far at Audio Collaborative 2020:
- Geir Skaaden, Chief Products and Services Officer – Xperi
- Katy Templeman-Holmes, Director of Market Strategy – Harman Professional
- Tim Johnston PE, Vice President of Engineering – Starkey Hearing
- David Saidden, Director of Strategic Partnerships – TikTok
- Travis Baxter, Content & External Affairs Director – Bauer Media
- Robert Jan van Dormael, Vice President of Consumer Marketing – Harman
- Andreas Ehret, Director, Technology Marketing – Dolby
- Harry Parslow, CEO – Tourlife
- Aled Haydn Jones, Head of Radio 1 – BBC
- Adam Levenson, Senior Director, Business Development – Waves Audio