Given the unprecedented challenges that the retail sector has been facing over the past few months, we have taken the decision to extend the deadline for entries in the 2020 iteration of the ERT Awards to Friday 26 June.
We believe that now, more than ever, it is vital that the hard work, innovation and ingenuity of independent electrical retailers and manufacturers/suppliers alike is recognised.
By extending the deadline, we hope that many more incredible companies and professionals will have a chance to finesse their applications and put themselves in the running to win.
There is an array of accolades up for contention, each honouring an essential facet of the electrical retailing sector. The full list of awards is as follows:
- Best Independent Domestic Appliance Retailer – Small
- Best Independent Domestic Appliance Retailer – Large
- Best Independent Consumer Electronics Retailer – Small
- Best Independent Consumer Electronics Retailer – Large
- Best Independent Electrical Retailer Website
- Sales Excellence Award
- Turning Point Award
- Best New Product – Major Domestic Appliances
- Best New Product – Small Domestic Appliances
- Best New Product – Consumer Electronics
- Sales Representative Award
- Best Supplier Customer Service
- Training Provider Award
Entering is quick, easy and free – head to the ERT Awards website to find out more and get started with your submission.