Connect Distribution Launch New Spring/Summer Catalogue
Connect Distribution has launched a Spring/Summer catalogue for independent retailers in the home appliance industry, to be released in addition to their annual Autumn/Winter catalogue.
The more frequent catalogue updates will ensure independent businesses get access to the latest product ranges and up-to-date information about the services Connect Distribution offer including convenient LiveChat and delivery direct to their customers’ doors.
Inside the catalogue, there are 374 pages filled with comprehensive product information. These are broken up into eight categories which are floorcare, small appliances, outdoor, heating and cooling, electrical, lighting, hardware and multimedia.
Some of the highlights of the catalogue include:
- A brand new TCP Smart range of internet-connected lighting, security and electrical devices
- New products from Connect Distribution’s key partners such as Morphy Richards, Lavazza, Russell Hobbs, Quest, Melitta, and Bosch
- Additions to Connect Distribution’s low cost and high-quality own branded range, Wellco, which now boasts a cordless stick vacuum cleaner and new microwave models
- The latest ranges from Tefal including table top cooking, cookware, kitchen tools and gadgets, drinking on the go, food storage and ironing
- A new Joe Wicks kitchenware collection
- New and updated products added to Connect Distribution’s exclusive range of gunmetal grey Hoover vacuum cleaners as part of the partnership between the two brands
- An exclusive range of Miele vacuum cleaners for independent retailers
Carl Bould, head of B2B sales at Connect Distribution, said, “Launching two catalogues a year lets us support independent businesses in our industry with the best deals and newest product ranges.” Existing Connect Distribution customers can log into their trade account to view a digital version of the catalogue. Appliance manufacturers or sellers who don’t have an existing account but are interested in viewing the catalogue can contact the Connect Distribution team directly on 0844 557 3700.